skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Reluctant Blogger's 23 Things
Monday, September 1, 2008
Thing #18 (YouTube & Other Online Video)
I spent about an hour viewing different videos.
YouTube
is another one of those sites where the time can get away from you as one video leads to another. There seems to be a nearly endless supply of library related videos. While I think
YouTube
is certainly a useful tool for library promotions and library tours, I was surprised at the number of what appeared to be
pornographic
videos that appeared with my library search.
It was very easy to add a video to my blog. I like the way this particular video shows the many different kinds of materials available at your public library.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Vacation Pics
Life in Minnesota
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
2008
(25)
▼
September
(6)
Thing #23 (Final Thoughts)
Thing #22 (Staying Current)
Thing #21 (Beyond MySpace: Other Social Networks)
Thing #20 (Libraries and Social Networks)
Thing #19 (Podcasts)
Thing #18 (YouTube & Other Online Video)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(3)
About Me
Reluctant Blogger
View my complete profile
My book list
No comments:
Post a Comment