Saturday, August 9, 2008

Thing #14 (Library Thing)

I took the LibraryThing Tour, and created an account. It took several tries before I found a user name that wasn't already in use. Adding titles to my library and making the standard blog widget were both very easy. Here is the link to my catalog: http://www.librarything.com/catalog/mygr8books. This is a great way to keep track of what you have read, as well as, get recommendations and ideas for further reading. I have no reservations about recommending LibraryThing to patrons.

1 comment:

Mollie Pherson said...

Woo Hoo! Glad to see you have joined Round 2 of 23 Things on a Stick! Have fun along the way and remember there will be prizes to all who complete the program by September 15th. Enjoy!

Mollie from SELCO

PS--I have my books on Library Thing, too--it is such a handy tool!!

Vacation Pics

Life in Minnesota

Yahoo! Avatars