skip to main | skip to sidebar

Reluctant Blogger's 23 Things

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Thing #8 - part 2

I spoke too soon. I went into layout and simply rearranged the page element layout. I'm much happier with my slideshow now.
Posted by Reluctant Blogger at 10:33 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Vacation Pics

Life in Minnesota

Yahoo! Avatars

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2008 (25)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ▼  July (6)
      • Thing #13 (Online Productivity Tools)
      • Thing #12 (Do you Digg?)
      • Thing #11 (Tagging and del.icio.us)
      • Thing #10 (Learn about wikis)
      • Thing #9 (Collaboration)
      • Thing #8 - part 2
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (3)

About Me

Reluctant Blogger
View my complete profile

My book list