Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Thing #1
Setting up my blog was not too difficult. The directions were very clear. The avatar took a little longer. I spent quite a bit of time trying different outfits and backgrounds, and Yahoo froze up a few times as I was trying to check out different options. Blogging does seem like an easy and useful way to share information. However, being a rather private person, I'm not sure that it's for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Welcome to 23 Things on a Stick! I'm glad the blog setup went smoothly for you and that you can now join your coworkers in this experience.
Beyond your coworkers is the SELS community you can find here. You may have seen the link on the frontpage already. Either way, it's an interesting little community happening there that you may want to investigate.
Congrats on getting started with 23 Things on a Stick!
SELCO staff and over 100 library staff members and trustees will be working through the program as well. We hope to have fun along the way and will offer the opportunity for regional prizes to all who complete the program by National Library Week. Enjoy!
Ann Hutton at SELCO
Post a Comment